Nothing is a little bit better than getting to know a girl you’ve probably known for a while. You have to know the right questions to ask a girl in order to keep an interesting conversation and not seem boring. Questions to ask a girl are not your normal run of the mill questions and might actually get deep, which is why we have compiled some rundown of questions to ask a girl. These compiled questions are unambiguous, distinct and very absorbing; you will definitely thank us later.
Good questions to ask a girl
- What is the most wonderful thing about being a female?
This is an awesome question and she will definitely have a lot to say. You will get to know a lot of things you probably didn’t know about females and will get to appreciate them the more
- What is the most imperative change that should be made to your country’s educational system?
With this question you can see how much she is into political and social issues. On the other hand you might find out she doesn’t really care about it. In the event that she does, you both could elaborate on the issue.
- What part of your culture makes you proud?
Our way of life makes up an extensive piece of our identity and she is not excluded. So just talk about cultural backgrounds and see where you both have comparative perspectives and also where you contrast.
- If you could substitute the use of a handshake as a form of greeting, what would you change it to?
This is a little bit silly but she will find it rather amusing. You both try to make hilarious gestures of different greetings.
- Do pictures or paintings have a huge impact on you?
This will get her thinking of pictures or paintings she has come across and will get to share the ones that makes her mind leap.
- What kind of movies do you love seeing?
You will understand the movies she likes and the ones she hates seeing such as horror movies. You should probably get her to see the kind of movies she loves, you both might have something in common. Who knows? You will also have an idea of her favorite actors or actresses.
- What are you entirely over and done with?
There are various ways which this question might go, so she might talk about anything. We all love to talk about things which annoy us.
- Where is the best place you wish to go?
This will require a little bit of thought. She gets to share with you her best fantasies and you can just get a hint of how to surprise her.
- What turns you on and off?
This way you get a hold of what makes her smile and what annoys her. You could even ask about how often she gets annoyed so you can always make her happy and avoid things which turn her off.
- If you could become a proficient in a top field, what would it be?
This is just the thing for finding out more about her interests as well as goals, this will give you a lot to talk about.
- What does your perfect day look like?
This question gives you a hint about how you can really make her day. Let her analyze the details and ensure you remember the details.
- What is your favorite spot?
This is to know where she loves hanging out.
- What would make you cry?
Find out what makes her an emotional and empathic person.
- Have you ever loved someone?
Love is an important aspect of someone’s life, those who don’t know how to love end up having bigger emotional issues.
- What are you grateful for?
You can be truly grateful in your life when you’re happy concerning the decisions you’ve made and the things you’ve achieved. Achieving goals is what you want to see in her.
- What is your view about afterlife?
You should know if she doesn’t really care about afterlife or otherwise.
- What do you wish to undo from your past?
Mistakes are very hard to admit, if she opens up to you about her past mistakes, this will bring you both closer.
- Love or money?
You better hope she chooses love, she may become a gold digger if she goes with money?
- What silly thing creeps you out?
This question will bring about a strong reaction, you both can talk about why this thing makes her afraid.
- Do you study people?
This is to find out more about what she thinks of people, you can ask her what she thinks of you.
Interesting questions to ask a girl
Coming up with an interesting conversation can be quite a challenge for some people. Just take a look at these questions and I am very sure you will find a handful of them interesting to ask a girl.
- What memory do you just keep going back to?
This is perfect for getting to know about her inner self. It might be a memory full of happiness or otherwise. If otherwise, you should sympathize with her.
- What do you wish people to stop asking you?
We all hear some questions over and over at all stages of life either about personal issues or emotional issues. But make sure you don’t ask questions she’s tired of being asked.
- What is your best TV show?
It is great if you are into the show too. If otherwise, you should probably start seeing it as you’ll both have a lot to share.
- What is your family tradition?
Every family has its tradition, this is an ideal way of getting to know how she grew up and also a good time to share yours.
- What game do you love playing?
This is to know what she does when she is bored and if she is probably addicted to it. She will be happier if you offer to play it with her.
- What skill or craft would you love to master?
This will enable you to know her talents and how you can explore them.
- What life stories would you love to tell your kids?
This paves way for a more interesting story you’ll enjoy listening to.
- What is the most horrible purchase you’ve ever made?
This random question can lead to some interesting replies. You will learn about something you should not spend your money on.
- What is the coolest thing no one really knows about you?
This makes her to talk about some secret stuffs, you will know she is interested in you when she tells you things no one knows.
- How would you describe your personal style?
Most girls often spend their time and money to get an awesome look, so asking her about this gives her the opportunity to talk about it.
- What is the best gift you have ever received?
This is an opportunity to dig her memories, this will give you an insight into what she appreciates in gifts.
- How do you define success?
You need to understand what her long term goals to be able to support and encourage her.
- Do you own blog?
This is to know what she writes on, you may discover reading something you’ve never known on her blog.
- What do you love most about your phone?
There is this one thing she’ll love about her phone, it can be an app and she might suggest one for you.
- Can you cook?
You get to talk about her favorite dish, she could probably as you to try out her cooking skills.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
This talks about superstitions and myth which are alarming and how well does she go with the idea.
- Do you like being tickled?
This should prepare her for some playful experience with you and give you the chance to get close to her.
- What makes you really irritated?
It might be something she does or what other people do around her. You should know so as to avoid doing those things.
- What is the ideal place for a kiss?
You should know if she really loves kissing in public or not.
- Do you believe in God?
If you are getting to know someone, you will need to know their beliefs so as to deal with them effectively.
Funny questions to ask a girl
- Who’s the most awful visitor you’ve ever had in your house and what did they do?
This is very funny question, she will get the opportunity to share one of her funny moments with an awful visitor.
- What is the most awkward thing you’ve ever said or done around a crush?
She might not want you to know but it will bring out a really good story if she does. Be sure not to make too more jest of her.
- What do you fantasize about?
This will make you have an insight to what she imagines most of the time and how you can keep up with those fantasies.
- If you had the chance to go invisible, what would you do?
This is a really good question to ask a girl because you can’t have an idea of what she’ll come up with. She could probably rob a bank.
- If you had a magical power for a day what would you do?
This question can lead to some creative answers, you both could even think of incantations that’ll go with the spell.
- What childish thing do you still enjoy?
We all have stuffs we carry on from childhood and she is not different. She might be shy about it but you should get funny answers.
- How many pairs of shoes do you have?
This question will make her chuckle regardless of how many she has, she will also state the reason behind it.
- If you could be a man for a day, what would you do?
Find out what she’ll really do if she becomes the opposite sex. She’ll probably have a lot to say to you.
- How many cell phones have you broken or lost?
There is always a terrific story behind a lost or broken phone, she might be so forgetful and that is a good thing to know.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
This is one of the lovely questions to ask a girl as it unveils the hilarious part of her. You can also ask her why she did it and if it will happen again.
- Do you follow your heart or your head?
This question can lead to some interesting replies and thoughtful discussions about what people think in view of this.
- Will I look better bald?
This is very funny as she will get to picture you being bald.
- Do you think you can punch someone and knock the person out?
Get to know how tough she thinks she is with this question, she may believe she’s tough enough to do some damage.
- If psychics read the future, how come they never win a lottery?
This question would light up an interesting conversation and a debate at the same time.
- Which of your siblings do you wish was never born?
This question won’t work if she’s an only child but a girl with several siblings has one she totally can’t stand.
- Do you take applications for a boyfriend?
This would put a big grin on her face and she may even consider you as a real boyfriend someday.
- Have you ever had a worst date?
Horrible dates are common. Find out what really happened on this date, it’s a better way to learn what she wants in a date.
- Other than being beautiful, what else do you do for a living?
This is a line that is posed as a question to show your interest and tell her how beautiful she is.
- What weird names do people call you?
We all have weird names we get called by people, whatever names she comes up with will get you laughing.
- If you would commit a crime and get away with it, what would you do?
This is to have a clue of how smart she is.
Best questions to ask a girl
- What is the thing you’ve never been able to do well?
Sharing faults and weaknesses is a wonderful way for two people to become closer. You learn from each other’s mistakes and motivate one another.
- What is your greatest fear?
You have to know what scares her the most and suggest ways to overcome those things. She will appreciate you the more for that.
- What is the biggest lesson you’ve learnt in life?
This is a more serious question and a good way to start a dialogue. You’ll learn what made her a better person and how she overcame complicated issues.
- What do you want in a guy?
This will allow her to state the qualities she wants in you. You are safe if you possess them and can actually work on those you don’t possess.
- What is the most pressurized situation you’ve experienced and how did you sort it out?
This will make you know how well she handles situations especially when she is under a lot of pressure and stress.
- Who has completely lost your respect?
This a lovely question for knowing what values she takes necessary and important so as to act towards them.
- What have you done to improve the world?
This is to know if she is involved in charity donations and if she is a racist. You could encourage her to give towards the needy.
- What do you enjoy eating?
This is to know about her best food and the reason she loves it. It is a way to learn more about different foods.
- Who is your best friend?
You need to know one friend she really cares about and can’t do without. You’ll learn about the qualities that attracts this friend to her.
- What was the best part of your week?
This question implies what she really does for a living, it allows her to give you information about what she’s most excited about. You also get to know about her everyday life.
- Do you have any allergies?
You should know the answer to this question so as to prevent her from coming in contact with her allergies.
- Have you ever bought a house?
Buying a house is a huge responsibility, this shows she is matured and capable. Well, if she hasn’t you both can talk about your dream houses.
- What would you love to blow money on?
This is a question on the things she’d buy when she has extra cash. This will help you to have an idea of how to celebrate her future achievements.
- How may I be of help when you are sad?
You should ask this question when she is not sad. Find out how she overcomes unhappiness and where you might fit in.
- What is your favorite quote?
Everyone has this particular quote that he or she loves. You’ll get an insight into what her beliefs look like.
- What unusual habits do you have?
We all have odd habits, this is a question which allows her to open up to who she really is.
- What song do you love listening to?
Get to know her musical state and how well it matches with yours. We are all passionate about the kind of music we love.
- How was your first job experience?
She might talk about a horrible boss or how she messed up. This question will make you know if she gives up easily.
- Are you close with your father?
You really want to know her attitude towards men generally.
- What do guys have to understand about girls?
You get a view of what she expects from an ideal guy which is a bonus point for you.